Corporate Executive Coaching
Horizon Point Inc. combines ‘best practices’ executive coaching and talent development approaches with behavior change methods developed by Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. in 10 years of psychology research at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Melnick coaches high-potential employees to successful senior leadership, by removing career derailers and building skills for effectiveness, execution and influence. In all coaching assignments, significant behavior change is already noticed within one to three meetings, and maintains for the long-term.
We have become the 'go to' trusted coach at every organization we've been hired into, delivering successful coaching outcomes over multiple engagements.
Our coaching program (delivered on site and/or virtually) has a strong track record of supporting women to expand responsibility, gain promotion to the next level, and increase impact to the organization. This program gives high potentials a roadmap to gain the confidence of senior leaders and decision makers to be seen as 'ready to promote now'. Learn more now!
Hire Dr. Melnick to coach you.
Strong track record of Executive Coaching
High-potentials preparing for greater leadership responsibilities:
- Build “executive presence” and solidify confidence
- Expand influence with senior management and peers
- Take “ownership” of their function by getting ‘out of the weeds’ and thinking strategically
- Solve business problems at root causes
- Executive is fast-tracked to greater responsibility and promotion;
- Innovates new service lines or processes
- Becomes a leader of cross-functional peers
Hard-driving, results-oriented women leaders ready to improve interpersonal collaboration:
- Improve communication and effectiveness
- Sharpen listening skills and use an ‘edit’ button
- Display more flexibility and openness
- Be less reactive, take emotionality out of situations
- Influence and motivate others to higher standards
- Bring others along into their thinking and vision
- Become a trusted team player and cross-functional leader
- Individual creates a positive team culture and high morale
- Strong team member participation
- Effective cross-functional team collaboration
Pipeline Development for Multicultural Women Leaders
Dr. Sharon Melnick
Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. creates resilient leaders who get results in times of flux. She is a business psychologist whose practical behavior change tools are informed by 10 years of research at Harvard Medical School, field tested by over 6000 training participants, and applied by hundreds of clients to succeed at their next level. As CEO of her company, Horizon Point Inc., she has coached high potential and senior leaders at Deutsche Bank, Oracle, Freddie Mac, Pitney Bowes, Deloitte and numerous others. Read More…